China Glaze® Tranzitions’ revolutionary new nail lacquer reacts when a clear top coat is applied, changing the color from one shade to another for a stunning effect. Wear any of the six beautiful, color-shifting shades alone, or allow your creativity to run wild and create intricate nail designs by applying a top coat all over or strategically. Try different looks using nail art brushes, free-hand designs or nail guides. Because each shade changes color, you get two lacquers in one, creating an entirely new look with just one swipe.
The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection features six shades, though with the color transition, you get 12 unique shades including:
· · Split Perso-NAIL-ity – Dusty pink shifts to fuchsia
· Duplicityy – Mint green shifts to vibrant teal
· Modify Me – Periwinkle blue shifts to indigo blue
· Altered Reality – Teal blue shifts to turquoise
· Metallic Metamorphosis – Silvery grey shifts to bluish-charcoal grey
· Shape Shifter – Smokey violet shifts to dark purple
How It Works:
Step 1: Apply a base coat.
Step 2: Apply two coats of China Glaze® Tranzitions shade of choice. Allow to completely dry.
Step 3: Lastly, apply one coat of clear top coat such as China Glaze® Fast Forward and watch the color change right before your eyes.
For more nail design ideas, click here to view the China Glaze® Tranzitions video.
The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection will be available in January 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.