8 januari 2012

Kreativ blogger Award


Hi,

Thanks to nail reflections and Artevolve 
for passing this award to me!



The rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or e-mail
4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

So here is the form:

1. Name your favorite song:
Skid Row - Wasted Time



2. Name your favorite dessert:
Home made chocolate mousse.

3. What ticks you off?
Lying and arrogance.

4. When I am upset, I...
...cry, I'm a big softy.

5.  What is your favorite pet?
My 2 dogs Zina & Lita.


6. Black or white?
Black in winter, white in summer

7. Biggest Fear:
Losing my grandparents

8. Everyday attitude:
Carpe diem

9. What is perfection:
An illusion

10. Guilty pleasure:

Shoppinggggg


7 facts about myself:


1. I am an only child.

2. I am an only grandchild on my mother's side.
3. I am a mix of Belgian and English.
4. I love horror movies.
5. I drive like crazy on anything with an engine,
quad, motorcycle, scooter, jet ski.
But with my car I drive carefully and
keep me neatly to all traffic laws.
6. I love coocking.
7. I love gardening, I have my grandvaders
green fingers.


Award 10 blogs:






 xox Shannara xox

9 opmerkingen:

  1. It's so cool that you drive all those things ;0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much! I look forward to doing this. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for the award Shannara! It's so cool that you drive/ride all these cool things. Oh Wee.. Absolutely awesome.

    I'd like to eat your home-made chocolate mousse someday. hahaha.. Now I'm craving dessert. Aye!

    Your dogs are cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You're welcome lady's :-)

    @Lizzy O. I have a need for speed hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you so much, we are very happy about it :)

    Anja & Tina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congrats! Your dogs are so sweet I have a Maltese too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je bezoek en je comment.
Totziens!

Thank you for your visit and comment.
See you soon!